Revision as of 13:11, 9 March 2010 by Joehall (remove extra return carriage)
- 1 Actor-network theory (ANT)
- 2 Free/Libre Open Source Software
- 3 Nanoscience and technology studies
- 4 Philosophy of Technology
- 5 Science & technology policy
- 6 Science, technology, and democracy
- 7 Science, technology, and development
- 8 Social shaping of technology (SST)
- 9 Social research perspectives on autism
- 10 Sociology of scientific knowledge (SSK)
- 11 Social construction of technology (SCOT)
- 12 Sustainability
Actor-network theory (ANT)
- The Actor/Network Resource. This is a thorough and annotated bibliography of ANT created by one of the major figures involved in the field's development, John Law.
Free/Libre Open Source Software
- Hacker ethic - Levy's interpretation of the hacker community's discourse. Why didn't anyone bother to look at the technology they created?
- Incompatible Timesharing System bibliography - the all-but-unstudied technology created by MIT's legendary AI Lab hackers.
- Wikipedia studies bibliography
Nanoscience and technology studies
- Nanostudies bibliography created by the Nanoscience and Technology Studies Group at the University of South Carolina.
Philosophy of Technology
- Authors A-J; Authors K-Z. Excellent bibliography with many links to the full text of the cited articles.
Science & technology policy
- Bibliography on S&T Policy and related matters. This page contains an annotated bibliography on various issues: S&T policy, environmental, agricultural, community studies, ethics, globalization and S&T, new economy and information technology, etc. (All from the Science and technology policy section of Encyclopedia of Life Supporting Systems which has free access in developing countries)
- CSPO Library of S&T Policy. The Library of the Consortium for Science, Policy & Outcomes at Arizona State University contains a large number of useful S&T policy articles.
Science, technology, and democracy
Science, technology, and development
- [ http://rigas.ouvaton.org/article.php3?id_article=263 A short bibliography on the role of science and technology in developing countries]
Social shaping of technology (SST)
Social research perspectives on autism
Sociology of scientific knowledge (SSK)
- Sociology of scientific knowledge (SSK) - by Martin Kusch at Univ. of Cambridge. Excellent!