Revision as of 02:11, 13 May 2013 by Goede
- 1 Actor-network theory (ANT)
- 2 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- 3 Free/Libre Open Source Software
- 4 Nanoscience and technology studies
- 5 Philosophy of Technology
- 6 Science & technology policy
- 7 Science, technology, and democracy
- 8 Science, technology, and development
- 9 Social shaping of technology (SST)
- 10 Social research perspectives on autism
- 11 Sociology of scientific knowledge (SSK)
- 12 Social construction of technology (SCOT)
- 13 Sustainability
Actor-network theory (ANT)
- The Actor/Network Resource. This is a thorough and annotated bibliography of ANT created by one of the major figures involved in the field's development, John Law.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a list of STS-informed literature and online resources on the practices and discourses of Artificial Intelligence and its subfields of Machine Learning, Robotics, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Knowledge and Reasoning, Fuzzy sets, Evolutionary computation, Pattern Recognition, and Neural Networks.
Free/Libre Open Source Software
- Hacker ethic - Levy's interpretation of the hacker community's discourse. Why didn't anyone bother to look at the technology they created?
- Incompatible Timesharing System bibliography - the all-but-unstudied technology created by MIT's legendary AI Lab hackers.
- Wikipedia studies bibliography
Nanoscience and technology studies
- Nanostudies bibliography created by the Nanoscience and Technology Studies Group at the University of South Carolina.
Philosophy of Technology
- Authors A-J; Authors K-Z. Excellent bibliography with many links to the full text of the cited articles.
Science & technology policy
- Bibliography on S&T Policy and related matters. This page contains an annotated bibliography on various issues: S&T policy, environmental, agricultural, community studies, ethics, globalization and S&T, new economy and information technology, etc. (All from the Science and technology policy section of Encyclopedia of Life Supporting Systems which has free access in developing countries)
- CSPO Library of S&T Policy. The Library of the Consortium for Science, Policy & Outcomes at Arizona State University contains a large number of useful S&T policy articles.
Science, technology, and democracy
Science, technology, and development
- [ http://rigas.ouvaton.org/article.php3?id_article=263 A short bibliography on the role of science and technology in developing countries]
Social shaping of technology (SST)
Social research perspectives on autism
Sociology of scientific knowledge (SSK)
- Sociology of scientific knowledge (SSK) - by Martin Kusch at Univ. of Cambridge. Excellent!